My Photo
Name:
Location: houston, tx, United States

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Why Are Tuesdays The Worst Day Of The Week For Me?

19April2005 - Tuesday

I don’t really want to talk about Tuesday. Tuesday wasn’t a good day for me. I don’t need to journal it here to remember it, I know I will. But just to give you something… I went to my class; I turned in my paper on time; I went to lunch; I took a nap; I went to stone carving; I finished my project in stone carving; it hailed, poured down rain, and the temperature dropped significantly while I was in stone carving; I froze and got soaked walking back in my flip-flops – bad day to wear flip-flops; I took a shower; I got dressed; I went to dinner; I had a really surreal night. That’s about it, I’ll update later tonight on the goings on of Wednesday – once I’ve actually had one. Miss you all… Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home