My Photo
Name:
Location: houston, tx, United States

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Blah Day

22April2005 - Friday

Friday… I woke up on my own and yet again deprived my alarm of pleasure showered and got dressed and was finished right on time for my meeting with Paolo today. Everyone in the class scheduled a time on Tuesday to meet with him to talk about how we felt the class was going, the trip, whatever. My time was around 10:10am this morning and as I walked up they were opening the door and ready, so I’d say I had good timing. Either way the meeting lasted all of about 5 minutes. In which time we discussed the things previously mentioned and he informed me that based on what I’d turned in and how I’d performed on the test I’d be receiving an A in his class. Nice. Now I know that I’m going to get an A in for sure in 2 out of my 3 classes this semester which is good news. The third class, however, is my studio and well… at this point I would gladly take a B although I haven’t a clue how it’s going at all. Anyway, after my meeting I went to studio and worked for a while until lunch time and then I went and ate lunch. After lunch I was feeling kind of full and sleepy so I took a nap for a few hours and then returned to studio to work some more. I could only do it for about an hour though because my desk faces a wall and I get so blah just sitting there staring at a wall that’s 2 feet away while I am trying to work. So I ended up moving to Andrew’s desk for the time being since he won’t be back till Monday. After that I felt better because then I could see people, sunlight coming through a window, life really. Well I worked for a little while and then I got distracted and lost my motivation and decided to go get online and write an e-mail. I ended up chatting right through dinner, although from what I heard I wouldn’t have eaten much anyway, and up until about 9pm here. After that I decided to give studio another shot and shortly after gave up again. I decided that I needed some mental stimulation so I started watching Fight Club on my computer. Finally I got some inspiration and some ideas after laughing a little and relaxing some and I started to draw some more and around midnight I talked to Melanie about my project some and she helped me a little. Around 1:15am I decided I’d had enough for the night and came in her to journal and maybe chat a little before I go to bed and start this whole studio thing again tomorrow. So now I’m finished, another day has passed, and I pretty much have one of my three variations decided upon. Hopefully by midday tomorrow I’ll be finished with it and be able to start my next variation, and hopefully finish that before tomorrow is over. Man I hope I get some divine inspiration and motivation. Well either way, that’s all I have for tonight. I love and miss everyone and as of today I believe I have 14 days left, so let the countdown begin. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home