My Photo
Name:
Location: houston, tx, United States

Saturday, March 05, 2005

A Rather Uninteresting Week...

I'm sorry I haven't written any this week, but to be quite honest I haven't had much to say. This week has been kind of long and really uninteresting.

28Feb2005 - Monday

Monday I just went to class all day, had meals, talked on the internet, the usual. We did finally make it out to our site for studio to have a look at it so we would know something for this project that is at this point like a week and a half behind.

__________________________________

01March2005 - Tuesday

Tuesday I did the same thing, had a good time in stone carving though, I think I'm really starting to like that, although predicting I might like wood carving a little better. Other than the usual nothing happened except that they canceled the field trip for Wednesday because it was going to be to Siena but Siena is at the top of a mountain and it was supposed to be extremely windy and extremely cold, and pretty much miserable conditions for a field trip so we just postponed it till TBA. Oh! Tuesday night I did go to the club for a live concert that was going on and it was like a costume party type night at The Velvet Underground and the theme was Cowboys and Indians. So we all dressed up and went and I had a pretty good time. I ended up walking home two people that were totally wasted at about midnight, and I do mean totally, the guy couldn't even talk - everything was slurred and stuttered and I couldn't understand much of anything he was saying.
__________________________________

02March2005 - Wednesday

Wednesday we had Thursday classes but I wasn't feeling well and skipped the morning class, slept in and then after I woke up got dressed and went to studio. We ended up taking a short field trip to the Etruscan Museum here in town and looking at a lot of artifacts from the region and yet again I was more interested in the actual museum than the pieces on display, but the pottery was kind of interesting as well as a really big model, like 4 by 6 feet, that was of the topography and general geology of the area. So yeah that was kind of an uneventful day really, same old same old.
__________________________________

03March2005 - Thursday

Thursday we again had Thursday classes and I went to those and in the first we had the same guest lecturer wed had on the first day of class then studio was studio... I am so tired of this studio... anyway not much else went on Thursday. We still haven't started on the project so we're now two weeks behind on that and since the next two weeks are Venice and spring break; I'm guessing we'll start on it after spring break.
__________________________________

04March2005 - Friday

Friday... Friday was yesterday and I got up really early to talk to JereBeth online around 7am because we aren’t going to get to do much talking at all in the next two weeks, so I wanted to take advantage of whatever time we could. (That's about midnight in Texas for whoever was wondering.) Then I went back to sleep around 9am and got up at like 2:30pm then showered, took a stroll around town looking for food, but because of the siesta time there was none to be found, so I came back and ate more of my coop food and watched Mission Impossible 2. Then I watched the first hour of Independence Day and went to dinner, after dinner I finished Independence Day then after that I watched Original Sin with Daniel. Then I called JereBeth because at some point this week I put more credit on me cell phone and we ended up talking a little. Then I watched Hannibal before going to bed at about 4am.
__________________________________

05March2005 - Saturday

Today I got up at about 1:30 and got showered and dressed and came down here to check mail and goof around on websites and the like. Then decided I should probably update since I saw that people have been checking a few times this week. So here it is.
__________________________________

06March2005 - Sunday

Tomorrow I have to be on the bus at 7:30am to leave for Venice. I'll be in Venice through Thursday and then after Venice I'm not sure what I'm doing for spring break I'm really considering trying to come home to Texas for numerous reasons but two of the main ones being that I miss everyone and everything back in The States and the other being that I am sick and tired of being cold and it snowing every other day. But I honestly doubt that'll be possible, so I'll probably be just winging spring break and visiting a few random places within Italy for day trips or maybe one or two overnights.
__________________________________

Well that's about all I have for now, I'm going to try to keep a written journal while I am in Venice so that I don't forget any of the details of the trip since I'm not going to chance taking my laptop with me. Well I miss and love everyone back home and I would absolutely love to receive more comments, e-mails, phone calls, or anything else you guys feel like sending my way.
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home